Re: [CQ-Contest] Remember, this is suppose to be fun

To: "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remember, this is suppose to be fun
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 23:14:32 -0000
Patrick I don't think there has been that much negativity. It's like every year
at this time, the doldrums between major contests. It happens every year and
usually goes away as fast as it came.
How could you have such an infamous, ham-radio, last name and not have a big
aerial? The Hoppe I know has had full sized rotating 80 and 40 meter yagi's, at
one time he had full sized rotating 80 meter delta loops.(Just pullin ur chain
a little)
73

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ