Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:01:41 -0500
Rich,

I totally agree.  After each contest, I export my Writelog log into an Adif
file, import it into N3FJP's ACLog ($20 lifetime subscription) and then hit
the LOTW button.  It asks what I want to do, upload the entire log or upload
all of the qso's input since the last upload.  I click the second one, it
takes the qso's, signs em, connects to LOTW, uploads them and then asks if I
want to download all of the QSL's that are in the system, I say yes.  It
then changes the S and R (sent and received) columns to say that I've either
sent and/or received a qsl.  That's it.

Charlie
KI5XP
--------