Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results

To: tomek@sp5zcc.waw.pl, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW results
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:41:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tom,
I have read your previous posting about CQ WW Results and would like to discuss
some issues with you.
Please explain me something, I did not get it.
I am a subscriber of CQ Magazine and recently received August 2005 issue of the
CQ.
I found there SSB Results of 2004 CQ WW Contest.
You are saying:
"CQ WW DX Contest results were published last weeks, PHONE and CW parts."
Please let US know where you found the CW part of the CQ WW DX Contest 2004.
Please help.
Thank you
Best 73's Andrei
NC2N

Tom SP5UAF wrote: Hi All,

There is a long, interesting discussion about LOTW. I would like to
write about another subject.

CQ WW DX Contest results were published last weeks, PHONE and CW parts.