Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Support

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Support
From: "Rick Bullon" <kc5ajx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 02:31:30 +0000
Ok here my solution to the problem. If I don't subscribe to CQ ( and I
don't) I will never see the results. If I win a cert or plaque I will never
see it. So I will operate the CQ contests but never submit a log. If more of
us do this then the log checkers at CQ will see the number of submitted logs
fall sharply and maybe the will realize the problem. Also I will be a Nil in
everyone's logs that submits a logs thus more people will be upset I will
have fun in the contest and not miss anything as CQ doesn't do anything but
make the rules No results for non subscribers and not cert. or plaques for
the winners
For me it is a win win solution
73
Rick