Re: [CQ-Contest] Frequency owners

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>,CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Frequency owners
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:35:39 -0700
At 07:29 AM 8/22/2005, Kenneth E. Harker wrote:

>      Can someone tell me, is there any special interest group in ham radio
>today that _doesn't_ think it owns a frequency on 20 meters phone?

I share your annoyance, but frankly it isn't worth worrying about. I prefer
to let the special interest groups have their frequencies. That way, all of
them are gathered in one place and we have the rest of the band. Just
imagine if the <name of group here> was operating everywhere more or less
at the same time.

No need to quote FCC rules. I know them as well as anyone. :-)

Bill, W6WRT