Re: [CQ-Contest] Frequency owners

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Frequency owners
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:43:06 -0000

Come out here to the west and try to use 3840 during any domestic contest like
NAQP or SS. You will be run off very rudely by the world famous W6OBB.  He will
tell you in no uncertain terms he owns the frequency and to boot is a personal
friend of Riley. Then even better is 3815, I call it 'The loose screw'
frequency. Then of course on 40m meters there's 7240 which is reserved for
everyone but contesters and 7153 which is the exclusive use of the
international DX ragchewers.
Unfortunately by the time you have tried to enlighten any of these groups you
have probably lost 50 Q's.

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia