Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 21:00:06 -0400
I've been contesting for 10 years now.  I've made my way through several
different situations and stations that have brought me into contact with
many other contesters with more experience than I.  I've NEVER heard of
either of these publications until now.  Seems like yet another way that
the CQ contest committee could enhance it's communication with the
contest community.

Bruce Horn wrote:

Although I agree that the published rules could be clearer on the M/S
issue, the fine details of M/S operation in CQWW are provided in the CQWW
Contest Handbook published in 1994 by Bob Cox, K3EST.

--
73 de Al, KE1FO
www.ke1fo.info

--