Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi-Single Rule
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:04:00 -0400
The CQ Contest Committee really needs to clarify this.

Applying Randy K5ZD's (and others)interpretation of the rules for Multi-Single
seems to create a conflict with the rules for Multi-Two. From CQ's CQWW rules:

"III. Type of Competition
   c. Multi-Operator
   1. Single Transmitter (MS):
      Only one transmitter and one band permitted during any 10-minute period..
      .
      .
      Exception: One-and only one-other band may be used during any 10-minute
      period if-and only if-the station worked is a new multiplier.

   2. Two Transmitter (M2):
      A maximum of two transmitted signals at any time on different bands."

-Ted W4NZ