Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight

To: Bob Naumann - W5OV <W5OV@W5OV.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight
From: w0mu@w0mu.com
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:02:12 -0500
Has the issue been brought to the attention of rules committee?

Without solid proof, the claims made have little value and appear to be a
witch hunt, IMHO.

The mere act of spotting a station on the cluster of packet does not
necessarily mean that the contestant is multi-op.  You have to prove that the
station was receiving spots as well.  Is there software that allows you to
inhibit the reception of spots while allowing one to make spots?

How many of these people are serious entrants?  Are we talking top 20 type
Contesters or just good people getting on for a few hundred contacts?

Mike W0MU

Quoting Bob Naumann  - W5OV <W5OV@W5OV.com>