Re: [CQ-Contest] MFJ434 voice keyer woes

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] MFJ434 voice keyer woes
From: "Chet and Carol Slabinski" <cascjs@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:46:46 -0400
Sounds like the same thing I found on an MFJ keyer and MP a few years ago
while on a dxpedition, where I had to trace thru the schematic to figure out
what jumpers did what.

I think one incorrect jumper was connected to the MP  mike connector pin
that was intended to jog the frequency from a button on the Yaesu hand mike.

Chet, N8RA