Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 07 Nov 2005 23:35:23 -0600
On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 14:42, Barry wrote:
> Please follow instructions.  If I say "NR ONLY" don't repeat the
> whole exchange.  If I ask for "suffix only" don't give me your enitre
> call again.

On a number of occasions I got the impression the request "NR?" meant
"NR ES PREC?"...  that the op on the other end was surprised (and
disappointed) that I replied with "156" instead of "156 Q".  Likewise
for "CK?" seeming to mean "CK ES SECT?".  Maybe that was my
imagination?  In practice I did send exactly what the other guy asked
for.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66