Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>,"CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>,"MWA Reflector" <mn-wireless-assn@yahoogroups.com>,"Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRPers --- Please QRQ
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 23:25:49 -0000
I am even more impressed at the quality of some of the QRP signals. Several
were over S-9 and one in Colorado was even 20 over 9. Those QRP guys have been
doing a lot of antenna work and have really maximized their signals.

oooops: someone tell me how to get my tongue unstuck from my cheek......

MAL         N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia