[CQ-Contest] Filters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Filters
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:39:36 -0400
I agree that the Dunestar filters don't like to be used on the upper end of
80m phone.  I've used them that in that range and my transceiver just cut
back on output due to the high SWR from the filters.  There is tremendous
malicious QRM above 3850MHz and in my opinion it's not a good segment for
contesting.

John KK9A