Re: [CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels

To: "'Dennis Younker NE6I'" <ne6i@cox.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:04:50 -0500
 Man that's 13.00 bucks EACH has it been that long since I bought any
connectors.

I think the last time I paid like 2.50 for one. It's a sure sign I am getting
old.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, SMIRK#-5177, RARS #-149
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.