Re: [CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels

To: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 05:14:28 +0100
Bob,

Universal Radio (and probably R&L, AES, etc, etc) sell them.

Check this link on the Universal Radio online catalog
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/parts/so2adapt.html

You want their catalog item #2795, the UG-363 barrel. About $3 each.

GL es 73,

Mark, K9GX

Mark S. Williams, K9GX
Editor World Radio "Contest Corner"