Re: [CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] female chassis mount barrels
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:09:46 -0500
 what a fantastic round of responses. Thanks to everyone who responded it is
really appreciated.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, SMIRK#-5177, RARS #-149
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.