Re: [CQ-Contest] FD observations and suggestion

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FD observations and suggestion
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:32:54 -0500
Mal is 100% correct on this one. (Hey, credit where credit is due!)

Any sort of restriction on D class entries will kill participation by those
who just want to get on the air and give out QSOs without really doing Field
Day.

I really don't understand why D stations can't work each other? Who cares?

And, what difference does it make? D class stations don't "compete" with the
"real" FD stations anyway. And, it's not a contest - right? No one wins
anything.

Why is this an issue?

Sheesh.

73,