Re: [CQ-Contest] FD observations and suggestion

To: <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FD observations and suggestion
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:22:58 -0000
I think the attraction of Field is there is something for everyone.
Invitation only clubs are fine but so are wide open clubs. I saw an
invitation from a club where smoking, drinking, drugs, etc were not
permitted and that's fine to. I've been a 'hired-gun' at a Field Day site
and have run another. Field day is a time for hams to get together and be
hams for a day. Then just for added fun there is a non-contest contest going
on. The ARRL has done a good job with the Field Day rules. If I were asked
to make a recommendation it would be to limit 'D' stations to one
transmitter.
Participate in Field Day in whatever manner is comfortable for you but
please don't criticize another ham for participating the way he feels
comfortable for him/her.
Please copy.....Best 73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia