Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time to change IARU contest rules for HQ stns

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it time to change IARU contest rules for HQ stns
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:20:41 +0600
 Hello Valeri,

Sounds   reasonable.   I  like  VE3IAE's  solution  ("Only  QSOs  with
participants  conducted  at  least 100 (or so) contacts in the contest
are eligible for the contest score"), that should solve it.

--
 73...Art RX9TX

 http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

 "Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry."
 (Mark Twain)