Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R with modern computers

To: w4tv@subich.com, CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R with modern computers
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:48:32 -0500
I have not seen anything that specificly allows the control bits.

I have seen some advertisements for bi-directional parallel port USB
converters.

My needs are different,  I need band data only.

I use two microham microkeyer for SO2R,  N1MM is pretty good about keeping
the PTT straight from the software,  One microkeyer has to be set up for
Serial port CW, the other is set up for winkey CW.

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF