Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU
From: "Vladimir V. Sidorov" <vs_otw@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:36:55 +0100
Gents,

Is it really fair to allow the "unclaimed" QSOs in principle?
An example: you and your competitor decided to jump and check another band.
The band is dead but you found and worked eachother. And that's it... There
is mobody around.
Now you decide to QSY back and mark the contact just made, unclaimed. You
are back and regain a nice run.
In the meantime your competitor strictly follows the contest rules. He keeps
silence for some 10 minutes and only then he is back to run on a "good"
band.

There is something wrong in that, no?

73,

Vladimir VE3IAE