Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"VE3FH [R]" <ve3fh@rac.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cheating by M/S - 3 QSO "penalty" by K3BU
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:37:01 -0000

> We are not talking about the "feature" of unclaiming QSOs in one of the
> loggers are we?

That is exactly what is being suggested, that  a  multi-single  be able to
make a QSO and not take  point credit

I don't think this is possible with any of the logging programs I've used
NA  CT  N1MM  to name 3 .

It the Multi-single is operating within the rules this should not be
necessary  and the poor guy who works him
doesn't get the Q scrubbed from the  MS log because rules were not followed.

Quack