Re: [CQ-Contest] not top-10 box competitions & comparisons

To: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] not top-10 box competitions & comparisons
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:57:19 -0600
>What exactlyl would be "important" for you non-top-ten types to view in
>order to
>make a serious comparison?  I am looking for real input, not silly stuff.

Oh gosh. Doug we are not interested in the private stuff that gets whispered
in to your significant others ear during a tender moment. That would be
unsportsmanlike!

We are only interested stuff like qth, maidenhead, transmitting antennas,
power, so1r/so2r, assisted/unassisted  .... you know the really boring stuff
that is useful.

Gone fishing to get away from the dinosaurs :)

Sylvan Katz - VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK