Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Accuracy

To: <KI9A@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW Accuracy
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:55:53 -0500
Like Barry said, Morse Runner is the only program you need to know.

It trains you on the full gamut of CW skills: pileups, lids, QRN, QRM, QSB,
RIT, high-speed, low-speed -- and of course, typing! I squeezed in a bit of
practice over the summer and for the last sprint, I noticed my ability to
capture calls and exchanges on the first go had improved dramatically.

Best of all, it's free. http://www.dxatlas.com/MorseRunner/

Second best of all, it's a great program to have when you feel the urge to
contest but are only lacking a contest. It's easy to forget that you're not
actually on the air working real people.

VE3NEA did an outstanding job writing this program.

73, kelly
ve4xt