Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP-Accused of Cheating

To: "'Craig Cook'" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>,"'whhendrick'" <whhendrick@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP-Accused of Cheating
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:46:17 -0700
Who was the complaint from and how could they prove such an accusation?

If the letter was not signed toss it in the trash and get on with the
contest season.

If you did nothing wrong then do nothing.  If the organizers have an issue I
am sure they would contact you in a professional manner and ask for
clarifications.

Mike W0MU