Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP-Accused of Cheating

To: "David Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com>,"CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP-Accused of Cheating
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:51:50 -0000
Amen to the QRP on 160. I have done it twice, once from Calif and once from
here. I never had a run either place. It was S&P all the time. It took 4 hrs
on/off to snag ZF1A and 1 1/2 to snag JT1CO. Believe me the temptation was
there to up the power but I didn't. You're right, had I snuck the power up
the only person I would have cheated would have been me. I learned a long
time ago usually the ones complaining the loudest are the ones getting their
clocks cleaned.
73

MAL
N7MAL