Re: [CQ-Contest] Easy way to correct answer

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Easy way to correct answer
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 04:36:40 -0800
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 ve4xt@mts.net wrote:

 > Funny thing is I'm usually in agreement with most of what Rick posts, but...
 >
 > 1. Don't convince us. We don't write the rules. Convince the ARRL.

Hey Kelly:

This was meant to be semi tongue-in-cheek, OM, yet an example how words and
terms like "must", "prohibited", "not allowed",  "no
substitutions",  "please don't do this yet", etc. can be used to help
eliminate "creative misinterpretations".

What I neglected to include were examples of "what not to do in CW
_"  during a QSO exchange :-)

73...

Rick, K6VVA