Re: [CQ-Contest] I can see the difference...

To: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>, "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] I can see the difference...
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:44:29 -0000
> Other than Tree's response, I received one direct response
> supporting the Gentlemen's Agreement from a Sweepstakes Top Ten Box
> competitor.

That's a pretty small focus group out of over 2,000 competitors, and some
of us not in that "audience" might not be persuaded their opinion ought to
have any special weight anyhow.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I support all of your points EXCEPT
point 1 (no directional CQ's).  If I need SNJ, I'm going to send 'CQ SS CQ
SNJ DE K0HB SS'.  If that's a problem for my Gentleman ranking, then I
guess I'll have to enter in the "80% Gentleman" class. Four outta five
ain't bad.

73 es beep beep,

de Hans, K0HB