Re: [CQ-Contest] Get Rid of the Assisted Category

To: <PaulKB8N@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Get Rid of the Assisted Category
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:48:14 -0500
Sorry guys - I messed up my own conclusions!

Yes, the figures show that UN-assisted guys dominate.

My argument would be - even when you let the guys use spots
enter the same single op category - the UN-assisted ops  would do better.

My apologies for clouding things.  Get rid of the assisted category...
very little would change about who wins.

73 Jamie NS3T