Re: [CQ-Contest] Annoying trend

To: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker@kenharker.com>,CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Annoying trend
From: Richard DiDonna NN3W <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 22:13:23 -0500
One interesting observation that I've made is that folks are definately using
QRZ.com during the contests to check contacts - either an automatic feature or
a backup check.

Before the NAQP, my QRZ.com "hit" counter was a little under 7100 on Friday
night.  By Sunday (after the test), it was over 7400.  So, 300 lookups in one
day.  Similar "jumps" after Sweeps and other contests...

73 Rich TA/NN3W - back to bed