Re: [CQ-Contest] The future of Contesting in 10 years

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The future of Contesting in 10 years
From: "Marijan Miletic', S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:16:06 +0100
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/CQ-Contest/2000-05/msg00108.html

As far as I remember, this escalated in your offer of 100$ award to first
robot win in major contest.

Human mind is always used but the tools improve including immoral SCP
database.

Speech recognition might work on limited hamradio contest vocabulary but
this is not a profitable application.  Many others were implemented.  Speech
synthesis of whole phrases is feasible now with cheap disk storage.  Just
takes time.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU