Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Operations in Contest

To: <steve.root@culligan4water.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Operations in Contest
From: "Paul Mackanos" <mackanos@rpa.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:37:50 -0400
Nope,
 I just reboot it by a dtmf tone, shut off the computer and let it re-boot
and reconnect to the internet. ( Put a relay contact across the on/off push
button on the front of the desktop ). If that fails, we shut off the power
with another relay and it is a hard, power off re-boot. (I hate that). SO I
can still be unassisted huh?

Sorry, I couldn't resist

73 Paul K2DB