Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL REPLY - Remote Site & Contesting Rules

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL REPLY - Remote Site & Contesting Rules
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:20:41 -0000
> Actually, this (ARRL?) person never commented directly to the list.  What
> we got was an e-mail that claimed to represent what was said in a private
> e-mail between the two, as I recall.  There is no public place to which
> official opinions are posted and from which all would benefit equally.

Ev, you are now going into legal nit picking territory... If you really want
to get into it, as an employee of a national organization every electronic
correspondence of his must be archived and available for legal proceedings
for many, many years.  So if you don't believe that he was properly
represented to the list, just go sue them to find out.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net