[CQ-Contest] shack cam updates

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "Nobarc" <nobarc@nobarc.org>,"Rlx" <RLX@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] shack cam updates
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:17:21 +0000
My shack webcams have all been reinstalled now following the remodeling
project.  If you have old links saved you will want to clear them out and
get the current pages.  There are now 3 remote controlled cameras that you
can point at each station or manually scan around the room.  Bookmark this
page as the main index, I may still change individual page names or add more
views so this is the best place to start:
http://www.k1ttt.net/webcam/index.html

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net