Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cut #
From: "Clive Whelan" <clive.whelan@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:52:15 -0000
ON5ZO wrote

<I still don't know why they didn't at least repeat with
full numbers and
QRS... Yet complaining there aren't more ON stations in this
particular
contest!>

Easy Franki, because they didn't have any method of sending
apart from the canned messages from the computer. Although I
am an avid contester over many years, I do like to be able
to fill on the paddle, or perhaps offer greetings to an op.
that I know. This seems to be a minority interest these
days, which I do think is a shame.

Don't forget guys, it's Region 1 field day this weekend
where I for one learned most of my contesting skills in the
last century ( no not the one before!)

73

Clive
GW3NJW