Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters and LOTW

To: "'Shelby Summerville'" <k4ww@arrl.net>,"'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters and LOTW
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:35:12 -0500
Shelby,

I think I partially misunderstood your point. I completely agree - it is
mystifying why I get 10 QSLs from a particular station on a particular band
and mode. I have talked it over with some of my local friends and have
decided that once I have confirmed a band/mode for a station that is it!

No mas!

Bill W5VX