Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters and LOTW

To: Bill Parry <bparry@rgv.rr.com>,'Shelby Summerville' <k4ww@arrl.net>,'CQ-Contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesters and LOTW
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 19:07:14 -0600
And along the same lines, after making a couple thousand Qs with JA, the cards
flooded in, with very nearly 3 thousand total. Funny how that all works....
Multiple cards before I ever got the first one, and they were pretty much all
sent through the buro. Now, I tried to answer everyone. But I only sent one
card card  back for a Q. Not one for one.
--...   ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy> I think I partially misunderstood your point. I
completely agree - it is> mystifying why I get 10 QSLs from a particular
station on a particular band> and mode. I have talked it over with some of my
local friends and have> decided that once I have confirmed a band/mode for a
station that is it!> > No mas!> > Bill W5VX> >