Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WW CW wrong Zone sent?
From: "J. Allen" <vy1ja@northwestel.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 04:48:19 -0000
On my second try at SS, I sent the wrong character,  misrepresenting my
power. Since I am not in the contests to "win",  I wrote an email to the
contest sponsor explaining what I had done wrong.  I do not know how many
people knew that I was proud to have the new amplifier, but nobody gave me
feedback during the contest for a letter claiming low power.

I agree with Rich... and so did the ARRL apparently.  The mistake was mine,
everyone who copied what was sent got their multiplier.

Sometimes common sense will prevail even over confusion.

J.