Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Category

To: Mark Beckwith <n5ot@n5ot.com>,Untitled <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Category
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 22:04:41 -0700
I have to agree with Mark on this one.  A lesser op at a great station does
not guarantee a win.  A great op at a lesser station does not guarantee a
win either but my bet is on on the great op beating the lesser op every
time.

It is nice to have nice toys and options.  You don't always need them
though.

Mike W0MU