Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer

To: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@w1ve.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:55:46 -0500
Um,

What happens when an SDR is built into the radio?   You better bet your
bottom dollar they will be coming soon.   At $12 for an SDR i-f receiver,
soon.   I'll bet from Elecraft first.

Are we going to outlaw particular radio models for single ops?

This is getting pretty silly.

73, Gerry W1VE

Gerry Hull
Greenfield, NH USA