Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting using remote stations

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting using remote stations
From: "Jiri Culak" <Jiri.Culak@lwss.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:13:37 -0000
You need to build aerials anyway, build site, do all the hard job
regardless of remote or local station.
Remote station will be probably less competitive unless you write your
own software... Imagine switching beverages, So2Rs, several RX/TX
antennas and different stack within second or so while listening after
CQ....
I think remote stations are good solution for big enthusiasm and guys
with QTH not being their permanent home.
There are always ways to cheat (having remote RX in different countries
etc.) but that is up to everyone's peace of mind, isn't it?

Jiri M0ITY