Re: [CQ-Contest] Late to the skimmer party

To: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>, Tree <tree@kkn.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Late to the skimmer party
From: wd5acr@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 03:55:01 +0000
I haven't read the whole thread, so this may be a redundant suggestion, but why
not create a fully automated class?  Let the ugly bags of mostly water struggle
it out, while the superior machines use them to pick up some multipliers.  That
way everybody's happy.

A comment on Tree's sentiment below - I sometimes wonder what it would be like
to go total retro and operate ARRL DX CW like my grampa did; a straight key ,
pencil and paper.  Now that's real skill.

Matt
WD5ACR

From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>