Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging NEQP + 7QP

To: <georgek5kg@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging NEQP + 7QP
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 06:12:20 -0600
Hi George,
  Seems to me that I've heard that N1MM does that, and many of the others, but
the key to your answer... is log it... more specifically.. Log WC7S and all the
stations in 7QP and NEQP that you can work, and keep trying, too. I haven't
tried to set up outside of 7QP, so not sure how that would work. Inside 7 land,
I figure to work anyone I can hear, or at least try to. --... ...--Dale - WC7S
in Wy> From: Georgek5kg@aol.com> Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:35:12 -0400> To:
CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging NEQP + 7QP> > Any
suggestions on how to log the NEQP and 7QP while working both using WL, > WT or
any other logging program?> > 73, Geo...> > George Wagner, K5KG> 941-400-1960
cell> > > >