Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging NEQP + 7QP

To: James Cain <cainjim@mindspring.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging NEQP + 7QP
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:30:36 -0600
Now if I can come up with a good plan for working the world... and those in the
other two contests from inside 7 land......--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy> From:
cainjim@mindspring.com> To: cq-contest@contesting.com> Date: Thu, 1 May 2008
17:47:24 -0400> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Logging NEQP + 7QP> > K5KG asked a good
question. > > I want to have max fun this weekend, which means working
everybody I can in all three QSO parties: New England, 7th Call Area, and
Indiana. > > I use CT WIN and I am going to select the NEQP as the contest I'm
operating; it's the only one of the three that CT supports and the one I will
be able to work the most contacts in, anyway. > > Whenever I work a 7th Call
Area station, I'm going to log it as TOL CT; the CT WIN program will accept
that and won't blow up. I chose TOL CT because I lived there for years. > > For
Indiana QP contacts, I'll log them as MID CT, for the same reasons. > > While
operating, I will jot down call signs and counties for Indiana
 and 7-Land, on paper (oh, so 20th Century). When it's all over, I'll sort the
Cabrillo log appropriately and do a little reconstruction. Then I can submit an
"entry" for all three activities.> > It's ironic that I have lived in both
Connecticut and Indiana (and operated from both). This year, from here in New
Jorsee, I won't be "meat."> > Jim Cain, K1TN/2> Atlantic City> > CW Only> >