Re: [CQ-Contest] length of Dayton flea market

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] length of Dayton flea market
From: Michael Coslo <mjc5@psu.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:41:54 -0400
On May 19, 2008, at 10:42 AM, Julius Fazekas wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Did you calculate how many miles walking the inside
> vendors added to the total?
>
> We did at least one loop inside and 2+ outside on
> Friday. One of my ankles complained, but my feet were
> relatively happy ;o)
>
> thanks for the outside estimate!

I've found that one of the mandatory requirements for surviving
Dayton is a really good pair of shoes. Two years ago I wore a
comfortable but not good pair to Dayton, and ended up with Plantar
Fasciaitis. Mighty painful.

The XYL marched me into a pair of New balance sneakers (I'm not
affiliated with them)

-73 de Mike N3LI -