Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking errors

To: "Laurent Ferracci" <laurent@ferracci.org>, "Tree" <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking errors
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:07:21 -0500
"...but all QSO lines contain DL9LR as his call."

I see two issues here.

First, I thought each QSO: line was supposed to represent the actual contest
exchange that took place at the time, band, and mode of that line in the
Cabrillo file. Why would a Cabrillo header take precedent over the actual
logged contacts in the submitted file?

Two, there is a difference between the contest robot and the adjudication
software. Don't wrap them up into one package. What the robot accepts and
rejects is irrelevant to how the logs are processed later.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN