Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking errors

To: "Warren C. Stankiewicz" <nf1j@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking errors
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 20:19:14 -0700
I'm not sure I've ever seen righteous indignation carried to such
ridiculously unwarranted extremes on such a relatively minor issue, and
directed toward such an undeserving crew of volunteers.  Somebody
really, really, really, really, really needs to get a life.

"too foul and ungentlemanly to describe" ????  Give me a break.

Is there an April Fool's Day equivalent in July that I don't know about?

Dave   AB7E