Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 00:12:25 -0400
The log owner would be identified, as the convention is CALLSIGN.LOG
Why would the header matter? QTH info?? That's public knowledge.

I'd like the OVERALL data for a particular station, not what stations
were logged.

I would also not kill the whole call -- leave enough to identify the
DXCC country...

W9XXXX
KV4XXX
DL3XXX

etc.

This way, multipler rate can be determined.

I think this would be scrubbed enough, but I'm sure it probably won't
meet your needs,
Joe.

73, Gerry