Re: [CQ-Contest] Learning Morse

To: <Jimk8mr@aol.com>, <kiessig@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Learning Morse
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 19:54:23 -0600
Jim K8MR said: "(I can't comment on the need [for typing skill] in RTTY
contests)."

I do a lot of RTTY contesting. It is possible to operate an entire contest
"pointing and clicking" with a mouse. It is not necessary to touch the
keyboard, unless that's your preferred method of operating.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN