Re: [CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year

To: n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rising IQ This Year
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:46:54 +0000
I've (mostly) solved that problem by replying  with cl? and not sending
my exchange until he responds with his call.  That usually works, but
sometimes the  non-IDer sends TU or ditdit anyway, as in reality, there
is no exchange to copy in this contest.  If so, he winds up with a ding
for N-I-L.

Barry W2UP